Many people are wondering if it’s possible to make money selling mirrors. It has been said that “the money’s in the list” but even so, you don’t need to have people on a list to make money selling mirrors.
This is because mirror sales are one of the many products that fall under the umbrella of network marketing, or as it is more popularly known multi-level marketing. What is different about this product is the fact that rather than marketing directly to consumers, you market to people selling mirrors. The process of starting up a business selling mirrors could be as simple as downloading an easy-to-follow guide and following the simple steps outlined therein. Even though these guides are available for free online, you should still consider purchasing a copy since there are many bonuses you won’t get by reading the guide online.
1. How To Make a Mirror:
2. How To Find People Selling Mirrors:
The first thing you need to do is create a list of people selling mirrors. You can find them in every state, province, and country. They are located all over the planet so don’t limit yourself to just one area. To get your hands on the people selling mirrors list, you should follow these steps:
- Do a general Google search for the terms “people selling mirrors” and “where to buy mirrors”.
- Go to Google and type in “people selling mirrors” plus whatever state or country you want to operate in. For example, I would type in “people selling mirrors Miami FL”.
- You should also do a general search for the business that sells mirrors. After you have done the above, you should create a list of potential sellers in your area. For example, I created my own list of potential sellers by searching on google for people selling mirrors in Connecticut but also do Google searches for people selling mirrors in Massachusetts, New York, Michigan, etc.
- After you have received a list of potential people selling mirrors, you need to contact them and ask questions about the products they are selling. If you start getting answers you like, then you should move forward with buying the product from them.
- You should also ask them if they are willing to sell to anyone outside their area because some people selling mirrors might refuse to sell the product to people outside their area.
- After you have collected all of the information you need from the people selling mirrors you need to create a list of sellers. The following is a good sample list of questions you should ask any potential seller:
- a. How are they selling their mirrors? They can be sold on an eBay, Craigslist, or other online marketplaces.
- b. What is the possible cost of shipping? The cost for shipping could range from $10 to $50 or more depending on what part of the country you live in and how far it is from your location.
- c. How much do they want for their mirrors? This is a very important question because it determines how much you are willing to spend.
- d. What is the condition of their mirror? The condition of the mirror will determine how great of a deal you can get for a quality mirror. Does it have any cracks, chips, or scratches? If so, it may be wise to pass on purchasing this mirror because those damages will affect its value and your ability to resell it later on.
- e. When do they want to sell their mirror? This is an important question because you will need to plan out when you want to make your purchase so you have time to find a buyer for your mirror.
3. How To Find Buyers:
This is easier said than done. It takes careful planning and time. The entire process will take a few weeks, but if you do it right, you will succeed in buying your mirrors and selling them at a great profit. Just remember that the money you get from selling the mirrors is completely yours! People selling personal items on eBay may have all been cleared out, but there are still plenty of opportunities to sell mirrors on eBay or another similar website such as Craigslist or Gumtree.
How to find the people who want to buy mirrors. There are several ways to find the right people, but you can’t force them. You will only be able to contact those who have already expressed an interest in buying mirrors.
In order to find people who want to buy a mirror, there are three approaches:
-Pay a one-time fee for access to a list of people who want to buy mirrors.
-Find somebody specifically by asking them if they want to buy mirrors.
-Post an ad in the classifieds and wait for someone interested in buying a mirror. (Usually, this takes more time and financial resources.) These options will work best based on your individual situation. The most important thing is to set a goal and have the patience to make it work.
Make sure you don’t overpay for your mirrors. It may cost more at first, but there are several ways to get mirrors cheap or free.
Posting an ad in the ads section of the newspaper or on craigslist (free) can be a good way to find people to buy mirrors from, but you must have patience. People don’t usually respond immediately.
Using paysites that sell leads for mirror buyers can be very efficient and cost-effective. Many people need mirrors but don’t know where to find them cheap. Paysites provide access to buyers who are actively looking for mirrors without waiting forever or paying too much for them.